Review & Win
Review your purchase on Instagram and tag us @theresortstore to be eligible to win a $100 Gift Card for The Resort Store. Every month a $100 Gift Card will be up for grabs. The Entry period will be between the 1st day of the month and the last day of the month. Multiple posts tagging @theresortstore will each constitute an entry, and increase your chances.
The Promoter is The Resort Store (ABN 76 191 169 341) of 119 Martin St, Brighton VIC 3185. Entry is open to customers who have completed a product review in the Entry Period about a purchase they have made online (www.theresortstore.com.au) or instore at 119 Martin St, Brighton VIC 3185. To enter, each entrant must, during the Entry Period, review their purchase from The Resort Store on Instagram and tag @theresortstore. Multiple entries will increase your chances. Entries which in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter are received outside of the Entry Period or contain defamatory, offensive or inappropriate content or infringe intellectual property rights will be deemed incomplete, or are indecipherable, or do not otherwise comply with these terms, will be invalid and ineligible for any prize. This is a game of chance with a winner drawn at 12:00PM AEST on the 7th of every month. Prize consists of a gift voucher from THE RESORT STORE TO THE VALUE OF $100 TO BE redeemed in store or online (www.theresortstore.com.au). Winner will be notified by DM on Instagram and can redeem their voucher before 6 months from the date of prize being issued. If any prize is unclaimed or the winner drawn is not an eligible person for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, a second chance draw will be held on the 15th of each month at the same time and place as the first draw(s) in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes. Winner will be notified in writing by Direct Message (DM) on Instagram.
- Entry is open to eligible The Resort Store customers only.
2. If the winner of a prize is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to winner’s parent or legal guardian.
3. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after the close of the Entry Period will not be accepted.
4. This competition is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winner(s).
5. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash, another product or gift cards. In particular, prizes may not, without the prior consent of the Promoter and any applicable third party supplier of the prize (“Supplier”), be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a prize is sold or used in breach of this condition, the Promoter or the Supplier may, at their absolute discretion, withdraw the prize(s). Where a prize has been withdrawn in accordance with this clause, no refund, substitute or compensation will be offered and if the prize is a ticket, the winner and any person who purchased or otherwise bears that ticket will be refused entry.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, theft or destruction, any cause beyond the Promoter’s control, or unauthorised access to or alteration of the competition. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the competition. Further, the Promoter at its sole discretion may recommence this competition under the same conditions.
7. If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
8. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winners. If a winner does not claim their prize by the Second Chance Draw date their entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter
may conduct the Second Chance Draw.
9. If an entrant’s details change at any time after the date which they enter the competition and the Second Chance Draw, that entrant must notify the Promoter of their correct contact details immediately.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this competition. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, is in breach of these conditions, provides entries that are offensive or otherwise inappropriate in the sole opinion of the Promoter, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this competition, or who has engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. Entrants are required to have purchased a product to enter, so it is a condition of the prize being awarded to the winner that the winner retain a clear copy of their original receipt and provide it to the Promoter as proof of a valid purchase to enter this competition, if requested.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize or in relation to the competition, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.